- The term HOUSE OF LILAH or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BLOOM&SPARK LTD, PO Box 70980, London, SE25 9EE. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- No changes to these terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact postal address at and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
RIGHT OF USE AND ACCESS
- By placing an order through our Site you are making an offer to HOUSE OF LILAH to purchase the Goods set out in your order upon the terms described in your order.
- When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit or debit card, phone and address details and you may be asked to create an Account. The information is required in order to process your request or inform you of our order. A contact phone number is also required so we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our Carrier (where applicable) with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the delivery of your order.
- All payments must be made with a valid credit or debit card acceptable to us. The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent we may validate your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made.
- Charges to your debit/credit card will be shown as House of Lilah London.
- Please note that we may not be able to accept your order as a result of the following reasons: If the product you have ordered is out of stock;
- If there has been a product description or a pricing error;
- If you are not permitted to purchase the Goods as outlined in these terms and conditions or as otherwise stated on the Site; or
- If we are unable to authorise your payment;
If there is an issue with your order one of our team will contact you either by phone or email. If we leave a message and you fail to respond to us within 48 hours we will cancel the order.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS: Persons under the age 18 should use this Site only with the supervision of an adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
- All of our products mentioned on this Site are trademarks of HOUSE OF LILAH. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark without our prior written permission.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- We reserve all our intellectual property rights (which include without limitation all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. We do not monitor these other websites and we have no control over their content, privacy policies or services. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites and that we do not accept any liability from your use of these other websites.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where: There is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- Any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
- Such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
- We strongly recommend that if any condition persists that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional. Look in the links page for the relevant Ayurvedic and herbal practitioner organisations in this country. Special care should be taken when treating children, in pregnancy or for any ongoing disease and we recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional in these cases.
- All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
- By subscribing to HOUSE OF LILAH and providing us with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to the products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
- Opting out of Communication: Everyone has the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing from us then we recommend you reply to one of our e-mails with the word STOP.
- Our on-line store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online ecommerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number - we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated dispatch date. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- The estimated date for delivery of the products will be set out in the email confirming your order. If something happens which is outside of our control and which affects the estimated date of delivery, we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the products.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your products within 30 days of the email confirming your order we will e-mail you to let you know and we will cancel your order.
- 2 working days - Royal Mail tracked delivery
- FREE shipping on all teas
- FREE shipping on orders over £60
- Shipping to Ireland is currently on hold due to the new rules imposed by Brexit
- We will update this section of the page once we have a clear guidance from the British authorities
Returns & Cancellations
- We do everything we can to ensure that your HOUSE OF LILAH delivery arrives with you safely and that you are happy with your purchase. However, if for any reason you would like to return a product to us you are able to do so within 30 days of the order date.
- The products must be in a saleable condition in its original packaging for us to be able to process a refund. In the unfortunate case of damaged or incorrect items, please let us know as soon as possible and HOUSE OF LILAH will arrange a replacement and refund you for delivery charges for the return. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For any questions about your return or issues with your order, please get in touch by phone 07881896885 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may cancel your order by informing us of this by e-mailing email@example.com any time up to fourteen days from receiving delivery. Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened, condition without the seals or wrapping being removed or broken. We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt evidence of having send the goods back or within 30 days of your cancellation, whichever is the earlier.
- All returns should be sent to: BLOOM&SPARK LTD, PO Box 70980, London, SE25 9EE
- For packages that are not picked up from your post office within 14 days, HOUSE OF LILAH reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.